Re: [NTLK] More Room On Buttonbar?

From: Matt Waldinger (waldingr_at_adelphia.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 15:15:48 EST

I am a newbie and a recent purchaser of Dashboard. I'd have to
enthusiastically recommend it. Love the Gesture launch - you can launch
pkgs, scripts and ready made "special items" such as insert date, backlight
on/off, open new note, etc. I also love the quick access buttons at the
bottom and pop up menu. All this in the same space as the default button
bar. At least try the demo, but after using it for a few weeks you won't
want to go back.

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 08:15 , Scott Strungis wrote:

> Hi Listers!
> Is there a way to make more room for icons and smaller type on the
> buttonbar?

I'm one of the many using Dashboard. Same number of icons to poke, but the
addition of the gesture window (launch a package by scrawling a letter)
means even the icons shown are largely redundant. It also adds a slew of
tiny buttons for clock, rotate, history, running apps, start-menu-like
thing,,,. Simply awesome.

http://www.fivespeed.com/

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html