Re: [NTLK] Pixsolution offerings...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 13:20:09 EST

on 17-12-2002 1:58, Jeremy Wood at woodjd_at_whitman.edu wrote:

> Both the speed implant and the DRAM upgrade that pixsolutions offer look
> very tempting to me. It sounds like pixsolutions aren't thought to be
> terribly above board, and that their product is questionable. Is this a
> fair summation of what people have been saying?

Nope, over the years Thomas is the first to post that he didn't get a
replacement board, all others have been helped very well.
(or didn't post, of course)

Oliver might not be paying that much attention to his site/Newton related
email anymore though.

On another note, you might consider doing the homemade speed bump on a cheap
Newt, considering the price nowadays.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html