[NTLK] I've decided to blog!

From: txgitarman_at_attbi.com
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 09:28:00 EST

I've been reading everything I can find out about the Newton and then trying to
understand it. I got intrigued by some of the weblogs I encountered and I
decided to create my own. I'm way behind you guys in comprehension, but I find
this message board to be very helpful. I'm planning to dip a toe in the water
with a MP 130. I imagine it won't be long before I'm looking for a MP 2100. If
you would like to check out my site, which is very basic because I don't know
the first thing about website design, the link is
http://www.txgitarman.blogspot.com. I called it "The Big Fig Newton" - sort of
a cookie/gadget/vintage sound, I thought." Constructive feedback (but not
spam) would be greatly appreciated. Also, If I'm not properly crediting the
sources of my info, please tell me and I will correct it. Thanks!

Bill

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html