Re: [NTLK] Listers, I've had my 2k1 for ab

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 00:15:48 EST

I got one of these too, but somehow made the svelte 2100 look, ... fat.
The elastic loopy part is for when you're holding it one hand, that goes
around the back of the hand sort of helping it. The solid looking D-rings
I really couldn't figure. Attached to a long strap maybe, but yes, Uhuru
springs to mind. Maybe a red uniform and some fishnet stockings to go with
that.

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html