Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Holidays 2003 Now Available

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 19:13:13 EST

>Holidays 2003, the freeware Newton package that adds all the major civil,
>Christian, Jewish, Islamic, UK Banking, and just plain fun holidays to your
>Newton is now available at:
>http://www.pobox.com/~toadhollow/
>

>Enjoy!

This is such a neat thing, every year; thanks very much. It really adds
to my enjoyment of the Dates app, all the funky holidays.

-B

(who is aware or the increasing # of "Brian's on the list, has thought
about sig as "Brian", "Brian M", but even Brian Mc* isn't unique on the
list anymore... should I call dibs on 'B' like the country guy did on
'G'?? :)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html