[NTLK] How to open .nwt attachment?!

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 16:33:52 EST

Hi List,

        lazyness bites back... so I was sitting in a tiny, vibrating
room on campus for 40minutes to get access one of the *(#!"&! NT
machines to finish my homework with IceCup...basically a result of
being too lazy yet to dig for a Mac version.. and after that other
guy finally finished staring at "The Homepage Of Rock" I got a chance
for a seat next to the guy auctioning of a whole master-deck of Magic
The Gathering, card by card. Campus PC-Pools rock.
        Back at home, I just could not justify firing up classic for
the NCU, so I thought "Why not mail yourself the nice
Fuzzy-Tree-Fragment sketches you made?". So I did. I ended up with
several .nwt files that I just cannot open without loosing the
sketches. I will of course use the NCU to extract the notes tomorrow,
before I have to hand in the results (On paper! I have to hand them
in *on paper*!) but just popping in the WaveLAN is much easier than
that.. any hints on how to open those .nwt files and keep the
sketches? I thought about converting the notes to HTML before sending
them, but then it is getting fuzzy again...
        I beg to apologize if I sound a little more out than usual, I
think I picked up some contagious disease in there... my head feels
like melting linoleum...

Oliver :)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.