Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo?

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 17:26:34 EST

Jeff
I use MoreInfo a lot. I just reinstalled it on a MP2k Sandisk CF card using
Paul's ATA support. Under this configuration I found that it wouldn't work
but it did once transferred back to the internal store.

It is a good contact manager and the key information is stored in the same
database that stores the original Date application data. I guess it stores
its linking information and extra fields somewhere else. The key name
information is handled similarly.

I would have appreciated better 12-month and 6-month views really useful for
setting Board meetings ahead a couple of months etc. Otherwise it generates
good contact logs that can be reviewed easily.

For backups, I synchronise with Lotus Organizer and export the information
once a week to Outlook 2k. Just recently, during the import process,
Outlook has started glitching and saying that it can't find a needed
translator (I wonder what's happening?).

HTH
Tony.