Re: [NTLK] Buying from abroad

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 14:23:36 EST

on 12/13/02 4:10 PM, Ian Moffatt at moffatt_at_newted.com wrote:

> Just an update, I received today a leather case from Ferdi. Very nice indeed
> and a reasonable price. The date on the postmark thingy shows it was posted
> on 22 October. I know that I'm in UK and he posted it in Canada but it's
> pretty naff that it took so long.

Did he send it surface? If so, then what you got is normal--two to three
months. If it was sent air, then this is too long.

This sort of thing happens sometimes, though. I sometimes get large
envelopes that were sent air that took a couple of months to fly to Poland.
You can never figure out the whys or wherefores. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland