[NTLK] PDA Panache Newton Stylii

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 03:40:34 EST

I have both the black and silver versions of this stylus.
Most do not include a box but i have a few that are brand new in box on a
first come first served basis.

If you are intersted im selling them for $19 including shipping to the US for boxed stylus
and $15 (shipping included) for the unboxed stylus.

Please email me off list.

thanks
Ferdi

WANT A BLUE/GREEN/WHITE BACKLIGHT?