[NTLK] MidiX and Yamaha XG

From: Charles Lewis (cjkjlewis_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 22:22:37 EST

Any who are interested: Just discovered MidiX sends and controls XG midi
formats (as opposed to GM only). Very cool! To heck with MP3, with an
8"x5" Midi tone generator (Yamaha MU15-batt powered) connected to Newt &
some headphones, this will give all the music one could want, or me anyway
AND files are small. Less than 60Kb will play up to 20 min. of music
(depending on complexity of course). Thanks for letting me ring in, happy
holidays....

CLewis
Pueblo, CO

BTW MidiX can be found on unna