[NTLK] Moving Notion data and purging card backups

From: Mick Ring (lists_at_rynosoft.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 20:02:18 EST

I just traded for a 20 Mb flash card so I'm attempting to move everything
off my old 4 Mb card. Everything has been smooth except for two things:

1) The card has an ancient partial backup. Is there any way to remove that
without erasing the card?

2) I use Notion and have many lists. I went through each and thought I moved
each to the new card, but I still see 47 items left in the Storage icon.
Does anyone know an easy way to move Notion data around?

-Mick