Re: [NTLK] O.T: Mac OSx and project management

From: Kenton A. Hoover (shibumi_at_marchordie.org)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 12:08:18 EST

A friend of mine who does professional project management sez that FastTrack
has one huge advantage over the MS Products: if you have to revise your
project, which in IT is a common event, FastTrack has just about everything
else beaten hands-down.

Personally, I find FastTrack's interface very crufty, but I admit that I
haven't had to use it that much.

--On Wednesday, December 11, 2002 19.51 -0700 Norman Palardy <palardyn_at_shaw.ca>
wrote:

> Tried a couple
>
> FastTrack is OK. Not nearly as capable as MacProject or MS Project used
> to be
>
> Got another that's web based called IPE from
> http://www.webintellisys.com/
>
> Neither one has really impressed me so I still run MacProject in
> Classic on my TiBook
>
> On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 12:23 PM, Jerry Tom wrote:
>

>> Hi Folks,
>> I'm close to fulfilling a long held dream and buying
>> one of the cute iBooks but I need to use it for
>> project management and cannot find suitable software.
>> Anybody care to recommend project management software
>> that works with Mac OSx?
>> Cheerio,
>> Hellene
>

> --
> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

| Kenton A. Hoover                        |                        |
| Private Citizen                         |        +1.415.850.5924 |
| San Francisco, California USA           | shibumi_at_marchordie.org |
|           "The history of the world, my sweet                    |
|            Is who gets eaten and who gets to eat.                |
|            But fortunately, it's also clear                      |
|            That everybody goes down well with beer."             |
|                         -- Sweeney Todd, "Sweeney Todd"          |