Re: [NTLK] Unresponsive Newton

From: Bertram Zinner (zinnebe_at_auburn.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 18:03:48 EST

Hi Sumit,

I was able to exchange a Newton that I bought from Philly Discounter. It
took about two months and many emails but they finally sent me another
Newton. Their response to email seemed a bit erratic to me. Sometimes
they responded right away and other times it almost took a week. Just
be persistent and if they don't respond keep sending an email every few
days. That worked for me. Good luck!

Bertram

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html