Re: [NTLK] ViewFrame: how to remove a frame from a soup entry?

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 08:56:45 EST

I didn't think ViewFrame was really a soup /editor/, but merely a soup
browser, ie. you can view, but not edit. Usually I use SBM Utils' soup
editor for my soup browsing/editing needs, and ViewFrame for poking around
and disassembling packages / built-in functions. IMHO this is what
ViewFrame was really written for.

Or you can check the ViewFrame docs:
http://de.unna.org/unna/development/tools/ViewFrame1.2/VF12/VIEWFRAM.PDF
http://de.unna.org/unna/development/tools/ViewFrame1.2/VF12/ADDITION.PDF