Re: [NTLK] WTB: MP 2x00

From: fussili_at_mac.com
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 06:21:52 EST

I have to concur with the other John =] I got mine delivered Yesterday, its
mind condition, no scratches, no jaggies, works beautifully and they actually
included one of the dummy-cards for the PCMCIA slots, some lesser companies
might have left them out and then sold them on ebay separately =] Definitely
worth the $189.. Go for it =] www.jksales.com

   John Swaine

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html