Re: [NTLK] NewtSync plug-ins in AppleScript?

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 13:42:42 EST

As would I... I'm definitely not meaning to remove or downplay writing
Objective-C plug-ins, and those plug-ins will have far greater
capabilities than those written in AppleScript... I just wanted to
provide AppleScript as another option for those users who don't want to
deal with learning Objective-C.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html