Re: [NTLK] Subject: NewtSync iCal

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 09:27:00 EST

on 12/12/02 09:07, Mark Rollins at mark_at_mrollins.com wrote:

>> Subject: [NTLK] Subject: NewtSync iCal
>> From: Roman Pixell <roman_at_pixell.net>
> --snip-->
>> when it comes to ical, im afraid that moreinfo is the culprit. the dang
>
> That's what I was afraid of - I use MoreInfo and AffiliatePlus. So it's safe
> to assume I should freeze/delete before using NewtSynch?

I don't think that it's caused by the fact that you have MoreInfo running,
but because of the enhancements that this "enhancer" did to the regular,
standard date, names, notes and probably a few other soups. Specially if
John doesn't have MoreInfo, it might be hard for him to find the problems,
because he has no idea what MoreInfo adds to the above soups.

-Laurent.

Evil Empire n.: [from Ronald Reagan's famous characterization of the communist Soviet Union] Formerly IBM,now Microsoft. Functionally, the company most hackers love to hate at any given time. Hackers like to see themselves as romantic rebels against the Evil Empire, and frequently adopt this role to the point of ascribing rather more power and malice to the Empire than it actually has. See also Borg and search for Evil Empire pages on the Web.