Re: [NTLK] dongle care WAS 2 Audio dongles for sale (Dying Interconnect)

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 09:07:19 EST

pockets are the best place for dongles, thats where i keep mine. if you
don't keep your dongle in a pocket when its not in use, one would have to
let their dongle dangle [from the interconnect port]! and its always
important to remember that one must be careful how one inserts things into
the interconnect port, dangling dongles or otherwise, because proper care
will extend the life and your enjoyment of both your dongle and
interconnect port!

i couldn't hold it in any longer.

orig msg below...