Re: [NTLK] Next steps for NewtSync? My thoughts...

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 21:16:13 EST

At 08:30 PM 12/11/2002 -0500, John Anderson <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com> wrote:

>I'll revise it
>later if necessary. If I can manage to get binary transfer working
>(tricky without infecting my product by using GPL libraries)

If you don't mind, could you give a simple explanation of why use of
GPL-licensed libraries would be an "infection"? Is there something unduly
restrictive (or permissive) about the license?

Curious,

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd
jbond_at_jameswhale.com

Americans practice different faiths in churches, synagogues, mosques and temples. And many good people practice no faith at all. - George W. Bush, finally gets it right in his Easter Address of 2002 My PGP key is available on public keyservers.