Re: [NTLK] Card Loading Problem

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 17:04:55 EST

À (At) 13:58 -0800 11/12/02, jstaub écrivait (wrote) :
>I'd like to use alt.rec... (note the four dots) and I print but I seem to
>have trouble using it in conjunction with At A Glance. Specifically, the
>card won't load with alt.rec.... in internal stores and At A Glance on the
>card. Has anyone else solved the problem?

Geez. I don't think AAG is freeware. I'd love to have other reports.
Also, I have an updated version on my hard disk which didn't made its
way to the website AFAIR. I need to make some time again. Jim, I'm
sending you that build in a separate mail.

BTW, theoretically, alt.rec.... can improve user experience when used
in cursive mode as well. But there is that nasty bug I never solved
that causes freezes after the 3rd word (which isn't what Jim
describes as far as I can tell).

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/