[NTLK] Newton bag question

From: Oliver Leaman (oliverleaman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 08:59:25 EST

I have just got a 2000, and keyboard and it came in a Newton black bag, with
the logo on the outside. Everything's fine, but I have a question about the
bag. It seems to me that it puts a lot of pressure on the keyboard, in that
when zipped up shut the MP is pressed tight against the surface of the
keyboard. There is a black cover for the keyboard, but this will not relieve
the pressure. Is this not a problem? I have just bought another keyboard in
case it becomes a problem, but I just wondered whether anyone has worries
about this sort of arrangement.
As a longterm eMate user I am delighted with my purchase, it is so much
lighter. I keep the eMate for use in the house now.

Oliver

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html