Re: [NTLK] Adam Tow has been coding for the Newton Again!

From: Technoir Support Corp (technoir_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 17:34:12 EST

on 09.12.2002 1:07 PM Adam Tow wrote:

>Their work inspired me to pick up the development tools once again to
>rework my ancient (5+ years) nHTML application. The new application is
>going to make editing your text documents much easier. I'm working as fast
>as I can on the project (hence the lack of sleep), and I'll post more
>details soon on my web site and on the list.
>
>-adam

go Adam! i love your software! AlarmClock gets me up and moving every
day. HyperNewt keeps all my class notes organized, and Corrector+ fixes
my problems with "ard" and others. nHTML basically taught me the basics
of html and got me through a first year web programming course, so thanks
for All that. i happily await your new release.

ps: hmm maybe a rework of the wonderful Newt-ToDo so it interfaces with
the Dates app? maybe i dream... and hey Go To Sleep already!

--

[[ scotty technoir technoir support corporation ]]