Re: [NTLK] 2 Audio dongles for sale

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 14:07:58 EST

>I would like one, anyone know how well they work?

I bought one from Daniel and it works GREAT! I've had lots of fun hooking
the Newt up to an external speaker for streaming MP3 playback. Also hooked
up to my car stereo using a cassette adapter and used RouteBook + TTS to
have Newton books read to me while commuting!

If you're at all interested, snap this up while you have the chance!

-J

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd
jbond_at_jameswhale.com

Americans practice different faiths in churches, synagogues, mosques and temples. And many good people practice no faith at all. - George W. Bush, finally gets it right in his Easter Address of 2002 My PGP key is available on public keyservers.