Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Question

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 12:48:03 EST

It wasn't overlooked, just intentionally avoided. NewtSync is a
work-in-progress; companies and address book notes are in my priorities
list, but they are prioritized behind adding iCal syncing. Once this is
finished (getting closer every day) I'll get back to companies and
address book notes.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html