Re: [NTLK] NewtSync and DHCP

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 20:32:56 EST

WEP is really easy to decrypt, though... there are programs on the
Internet that can break a WEP password in seconds. I haven't really
researched it much, but you might get better security by restricting
your network by MAC address. And you shouldn't be sending any important
private information across the Internet in plain text anyway...

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html