Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Notes Programme interest?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 16:54:39 EST

>Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:42:47 -0500
>From: Donald Wilson <marchie_at_mac.com>

>Say I have 4 folders on the Newt: Unfiled, Buisness, Personal, and Misc

*g* I hope oyu have no plans for a limited amount of folders ;)

>I could either use Nested folders as you've suggested with each note
>being an individual RTF file, OR I could have each folder be one text
>file, and all the notes strung together that way.

I think that as long as you can quickly identify and access each
single note directly via a newt-like overview-feature, it does not
matter much. The "strung" option might even be more practical for
referencing.

Oliver :)

--
The thing is, it's very easy to be different, but very difficult to be better.

							Jonathan Ive