Re: [NTLK] iTunes & Newton....

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 07:53:47 EST

on 12/7/02 6:38 PM, SStrungis at sstrungis_at_gmx.net wrote:

> If I can get my Newt to appear at all in
> the left window of iTunes, it is not name after me, nor does it show my
> 32 meg storage card as an option. When my Newt does not appear, I lock
> up iTunes and the Mac. I have tried both serial and ethernet
> connections. I suppose I can try it out on my iMac, but I suspect it
> will not work with iTunes 3.

If just "Newton" shows up in the list, then iTunes couldn't find your
Newton. I have had problems also, but I ended up connecting. Trouble is, I
don't remember what I did to make it work! I _think_ it was an Appletalk
connection via a Farallon EtherMac print adapter and via an ethernet PC card
on my Pismo. I do know that I can't connect to my Newton via the built-in
ethernet port and my EtherMac adapter. I have to use my wife's PC card.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland