Re: [NTLK] Linksys WPC11

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 21:59:16 EST

on 07/12/02 19:00, Hans Derycke at hans_at_derycke.com wrote:

> Laurent, I worship the ground you walk on.
>
> The card is now recognized, which is major-league good news. The next
> steps I need to accomplish are:
> - getting a connection. I use 128-bits WEP, which I'm not about to
> switch off. To get the WEP-functionality from the WaveLAN driver, I've
> sent in my shareware payment. I hope to get a registration key in a few
> days.
> - More fun stuff, such as web browsing, usenet news, and e-mail.

Nice. But, what did you do that fixed the problem?

-Laurent.

fat-finger vt.: 1. To introduce a typo while editing in such a way that the resulting manglification of a configuration file does something useless, damaging, or wildly unexpected. "NSI fat-fingered their DNS zone file and took half the net down again." 2. More generally, any typo that produces dramatically bad results.