Re: [NTLK] NewtsCape a country?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 11:08:18 EST

on 07/12/02 02:00, Trenton Tuggle at Trent_at_Tuggle.Org wrote:

> Wierd thing:
>
> I was in preferences and pulled up "locale" (I don't usually look around
> there) and I was pulling down the various selection menus, and under Country,
> the last selection item listed is "http:NewtsCape"
>
> Now, I thought that Was wierd. Anyone else? Do you think my system soups are
> corrupted?

Hmmm, that entry shouldn't show up there. Obviously, if Steve Weyer is
reading this, he might gives his opinion about why would NewtsCape create an
entry in that soup, under the locale entry.

Otherwise, I would be inclined to think that indeed your system soup seems
to be corrupted...

-Laurent.

Gates's Law: "The speed of software halves every 18 months." This oft-cited law is an ironic comment on the tendency of software bloat to outpace the every-18-month doubling in hardware capacity per dollar predicted by Moore's Law. The reference is to Bill Gates; Microsoft is widely considered among the worst if not the worst of the perpetrators of bloat.