Re: [NTLK] NTLK OT for shame! was PlayMate

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 02:02:27 EST

Interesting about Toronto. I've never been there. The only cities in
Canada I've visited are Victoria (once), Vancouver (twice), and Calgary
(twice). My favorite was Vancouver (what can I say -- I like big
cities!) but I also really enjoyed Calgary. Went up the Tower twice --
nice view! Had some excellent meals, and got to tromp around in the
snow and view the remnants of the Olympics. Calgarians seem to be
rather proud of the Games which were held there. There's a little strip
called Electric Avenue where I wandered a bit.

If I get back to Calgary I will most certainly look for the Calgary
Newton Users' Group (CNUG?).

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Americans practice different faiths in
San Francisco, CA | churches, synagogues, mosques and temples.
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | And many good people practice no faith
Phone: 415-929-0297 | at all.
ICQ: 72267083 | -- George W. Bush, finally gets it right
AIM: jeremybondsf | in his Easter Address of 2002
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html