[NTLK] Networking questions

From: Trenton Tuggle (Trent_at_Tuggle.Org)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 00:24:22 EST

Hello again,

Since I've been asking all these questions... I have one more... relating to network settings.

Every time the networking system wants to connect, it pops up the nice little picker allowing you to choose the net Settings and the ethernet card... my question is this: WHY do I have to choose these things? The ethernet card is the * only * one in there and the net setting is in Owner info!

I am trying to get Newt's Cape to load up some pages during the night, but I wonder it it's not connecting due to the interaction needed for networking?

Thanks again!

-Trenton Tuggle

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html