Re: [NTLK] Non-NCU NewtWorks Export/Import?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 22:39:03 EST

What synch functions? My Newton doesn't synch up with
my desktop! Seems that the only desktop to Newton
programming that is being done is for the Mac
only...It's a good thing that I never synch, otherwise
I'ld begin to feel left out.
Ed (Windows user)
gadget guru

--- Scott Rogers <str1_at_swbell.net> wrote:

> In all of this discussion of working on X-native
> Newt connection utils,
> someone (I believe John) mentioned NewtWorks
> export/import
> functionality.
>
> Now that we're on the road to having sync functions
> up and running,
> what are the odds someone will figure out an
> X-native way to move
> documents off and on the Newt?
>
> Cheers
> Scott

=====
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain."
 - Mr. Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.