Re: [NTLK] PlayMate

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 13:05:04 EST

On 06/12/02 12:51, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:

> on 06-12-2002 6:14, Sushi at Sushi_at_ragingbull.com wrote:
>
>> You should see the Mac version on my G4/933.
>> Almost so fast that you can't even see her move! Smokin!
>> Hmmm... Good reason to keep my old MacSE around I think... :-o
>
> Hello Sushi,
>

> can you mail me the GoGo for Mac?

Ditto for me, but send it to <mailto:laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>.

Thanks!

-Laurent.

code monkey n.: 1. A person only capable of grinding out code, but unable to
perform the higher-primate tasks of software architecture, analysis, and
design. Mildly insulting. Often applied to the most junior people on a
programming team. 2. Anyone who writes code for a living; a programmer. 3. A
self-deprecating way of denying responsibility for a management decision, or
of complaining about having to live with such decisions. As in "Don't ask me
why we need to write a compiler in COBOL, I'm just a code monkey."