Re: [NTLK] 2000 vs. 2100

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 02:20:08 EST

Thanks for the hint, Victor,

that is exactly my big problem with this Newt: as soon as I try to install
this latest system patch you mention, the Newt is going crazy, it randomly
stops working (hangs/freezes totally)in the first procedure already where
you personalize the Newt.
I am pretty sure that this is a hardware problem - that the memory in this
particular (system-patch) area is corrupt or something like that.
I also get regularly strange error messages during operations like opening
the Extras or changing the view in Extras.

So I try to find a working 2100 logic board to replace it with mine.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html