Re: [NTLK] Newton R&D

From: Brian Carstensen (reggie.lives_at_netzero.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 01:22:25 EST

On Friday, December 6, 2002, at 12:00 AM, Andrew Thiel wrote:

> Yeah, too small... Fear that in writing I would run my stylus off the
> edge and stab myself in the leg. But I suppose I could always bite the
> bullet and write smaller (come to think of it my handwriting fits 2
> words per line max with portrait)!

I've found that I write pretty hugely on the Newton, too, and I think
it might be because of the screen's resolution. It's extremely low
compared to the infinite resolution of paper, and because I can't fit
as much letter detail into the same size space, I've unconsciously
adapted the way I write on it. Or something. Yeah, I'm goin' to bed.
:)

- Brian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html