Re: [NTLK] Another perspective on Graffiti and Rosetta

From: Pete Covell (p.f.covell_at_larc.nasa.gov)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 17:01:25 EST

Adam,

I agree!

I have one question. How do I get Graffiti on my Newton?

I am a new Newton 2100 user. I use it (currently) for notetaking but
I struggle with the Newton HWR. I also use a Palm and get much better
recognition with it.

Thanks.

Pete

"Adam wrote: Today, I use a combination of the Newton's HWR system
(with WH and C+ active sometimes) and Graffiti to input text. Both
systems work well,
though one is often significantly better than the other depending
on the situation. My recommendation is that if you want to get
really good and fast on the Newton, use both systems! "

--

Pete Covell Mail Stop 365 p.f.covell_at_larc.nasa.gov Building 1232, Room 316 757-864-5936 (phone) NASA Langley Research Center 757-864-8671 (fax) Hampton, VA 23681-2199 Vehicle Analysis Branch (VAB) Aerospace Systems, Concepts and Analysis Competency (ASCAC)