Re: [NTLK] Beer from Germany

From: Matthew Robinson (mjrobinson_at_genuity.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 04:48:59 EST

I hate to rain on everyones Oktoberfest but I've been looking into this on
www.customs.gov and the US Postal system is forbidden by law to carry alcohol.
The customs pages are vague as to whether you can import it easily as well.

Also why does the US 'Post' Office deliver 'mail' but UK Royal 'Mail' deliver
'post'??

Matthew

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html