Re: [NTLK] eMate vs Alphasmart Dana

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 22:28:52 EST

I can't speak for others, but I have seen a lot of comparisons on this
list by folks who have used a Palm or WindowsCE device before.

For myself, I started with the OMP, moved up to a 130, then tried both
a WindowsCE (Jornada) and a Palm (IIIc) for about 2 years before coming
back to the Newt. I eventually bought a 2000 and then a 2100. So, my
criticism is based on experience. And the first thing I would say is
that the Palm isn't for everyone ... and neither is the Newt! Some
people don't want what the Newt has to offer.

I just know what works best for me, and it's not the Palm nor the
WindowsCE devices.

Patrick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html