Re: [NTLK] How do I connect my keyboard??

From: Morgan Nichol (newton_at_the-monkey.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 21:10:20 EST

On 4 Dec 2002 at 20:40, Bruce Guthrie wrote:

> If you mean is there a way to take a DB-9 to a Mac 8 pin yes there is,
> but right now I can't remember what web site I had seen it. I can part
> with mine for my ricoh camera it is the only way I can hook to my mac
> with it.

My serial adapter might fit the bill, probably need to change the
gender of the db9 end though, or use it with a gender changer.

http://www.the-monkey.net/things/newton/serialadapter.php

If it works at all, and it might be totally inappropriate, you might
still need to make it straight through, rather than crossed over, but
that'd be a fairly simple process to check & change, if so.

I'd also probably make it a lot shorter.

Regards,
             Morgan

--
Morgan Nichol      -      morgan_at_quirk.co.nz
09 3073 678         -      021 159 0736