Re: [NTLK] DSM IV for Newton

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 07:39:07 EST

on 04-12-2002 12:42, Polenta Marco at Marco.Polenta_at_eurac.edu wrote:

>> As a followup, I have found the following link
>> <http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=3D04735>
>> It specifically mentions DSM-IV for the Newton MessagePad, so it
>> appears to exist.
> Nothing... I searched again but there wasn't any useful link...

Well, he didn't say so, he just says that it appears to exist...

Wonder if anybody ever made a medical collection of Newton stuff somewhere
available.
Unna doesn't seem to have a medical section, but than Victor always looks
pretty healthy ;-)

And judging from this
http://techlinks.hypermart.net/newton/links/eBooks/Medical/ there was quite
some stuff.

The Google search for 'DSM-IV apple newton' (the apple in there to weed out
all of the Isaac's out of there) also turns up
http://www.pdacentral.com/palm/docs_medical_rating.html
but just Palm books, but I guess it's possible to extract that, isn't it?
Anybody?

Some tips here, but no links:
http://risley.net/comp.comm/newton/paperless.html

He seems to have it on his own Newt,