Re: [NTLK] Going wireless.. is this the right card?

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 02:13:32 EST

Yep, that card will work. I just bought one on eBay two weeks ago - and I
didn't have a wireless router or an airport card. Over Thanksgiving, I
visited my brother, configured a setup to his airport and downloaded my
email. It was cool.

By the way, my card cost less than this one. I got a Buy It Now for $45
from eBay. I think that guy has more cards for sale.

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html