Re: [NTLK] Mp2100

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 14:17:26 EST

I got my 2000 upgrade that same way with a modem and 2MB card as well
as the items you list last year from a guy [original owner] for $250.
Not saying don't buy it, just sharing, all the OEM boxes and such is
worth a lot of piece of mind, its what caused me to buy mind ... the
market is what you can find, it doesn't sound horrible.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html