[NTLK]

From: steven (steven_at_zenacon.com)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 22:05:44 EST

I am looking into using Nextel's $55/month unlimited internet service
either via connecting my i90c or buying the PCMCIA im1100 card. Has
anyone had success using either of these methods with their Newton
2100? If so, please tell me what I need to know and if you would do
it again.

Also, if you have info about either of these methods used with a
laptop running XP, I would appreciate that info as well. It looks
like the connection speed is comparable to a dial-up connection and I
would rather trade the mobility for the speed of my cable modem.

Thank you for the help.

Sincerely,

Steven N. Verona
President