Re: [NTLK] I've always wanted a Newton....

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 18:08:23 EDT

on 31/08/02 17:28, dynstatic_at_warpmail.net at dynstatic_at_warpmail.net wrote:

> Yes, MacPro. I know just about everyone there and attended their 10.2
> launch party.
>
> Btw, there is a very nice sub/pizza shop in that mall. Bellachinos is
> it's name, I hope I spelled that correct.
>
> Is there a Newton group in Richmond that I am unaware of?

I don't think so. Zachery Bir was from Richmond and always attended our
meetings in DC, for the NUGWASH.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

foo /foo/ 1. interj. Term of disgust. 2. [very common] Used very generally as a sample name for absolutely anything, esp. programs and files (esp. scratch files). 3. First on the standard list of metasyntactic variables used in syntax examples. See also bar, baz, qux, quux, corge, grault, garply, waldo, fred, plugh, xyzzy, thud.