[NTLK] Greetings one and all.

From: James Kunz (dreck_at_mail2infinity.com)
Date: Sat Aug 31 2002 - 13:29:16 EDT

Greetings,

My name is James "Dreck" Kunz and I'm currently a student at Duquesne
University. I have recently become interested in the apple Newton thanks to
a friend of mine, called The Doctor. He introduced me to them and showed
the why they were such a "nifty" thing. So, I went on Ebay and purchased
one, and am happy to say that it is on the way. What I'm looking for is
some help on getting started, such as information on how to go about getting
the proper cards that can be used for anything in the Newton. Some handy
webpages, and shareware that will come in handy, and some help in connecting
it up to my New iMac. Any other information would be grate.

Thanks,

Jim "Dreck" Kunz