Re: [NTLK] I've always wanted a Newton....

From: William S. Preissner (wpreissn_at_vt.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 20:21:39 EDT

> > Talk to the boys at CapitolMac. They have a listserve for the Richmond
> > area and many Macaholics walk through their store. Maybe one of them
> > has one to sell. They also have a Mac swap meet twice a year.
> > Chip
> > San Antonio, TX
> >
> > On Friday, August 30, 2002, at 01:22 AM, dynstatic_at_warpmail.net wrote:

There's some new mac store out across from the Staples on West Broad Street
too, saw it this summer while I was in town. Hadn't quite opened yet when
I passed by but they have a big apple on the front of their store and a
"coming soon" sign up...it's in the strip mall right beside the ukrops and
near soundhole.

Peace,

Will Preissner
http://fbox.vt.edu/users/wpreissn/