[NTLK] Dead Cold Hands.pkg Available --- download immediately!

From: Sean Luke (sean_at_cs.gmu.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 22:54:03 EDT

An Avi's Backdrop that all MP2x00'ers and Ematers MUST HAVE.

Slightly too tall for landscape mode. Download it and install now.
It's in a temporary location; I'll put it in a "Miscellaneous" avi's
backdrop area on my site later; they'll be joined by some Seven of Nine
backdrops when I can figure out how to get my (only copy!) off of my
Newton and back onto my Mac for distribution. Oops, shouldn't have
leaked that one out.

Anyway: http://www.cs.gmu.edu/~sean/newton/DeadColdHands.pkg

Sean, going to Malaga and Grenada, Spain, for two weeks starting Sunday