[NTLK] Newbie question...

From: Tom Grzelinski (polka.creation_at_btinternet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 10:45:20 EDT

Hi,

I joined newtontalk today. After years of non-Newton Palm usage, since
my MP120 got too slow for daily use, I have just bought a 2100 and can't
wait for it to be delivered. I also got a 10Gb iPod delivered today but
am more excited about the Newt...

My question to all of you is (and I haven't really looked too hard) is
there a utility available to sync / dock / download etc. software to the
Newton 2100 from OSX? I'm running 10.1 and Classic at the moment but
within the month will be dropping OS9 altogether.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Tom Grzelinski.