[NTLK] FS: Newton Stuff

From: Diana Oakley (dianajoakley_at_highstream.net)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 23:01:27 EDT

All of the following items are for sale. Reasonable offers that
include shipping will be accepted. I will only accept money orders.
Contact me offlist at dianajoakley_at_highstream.net

  - MP 130 with power adapter in excellent condition. No scratches on
the screen. Works great. I'll include a fliptop Leather Glove Case in
used condition. There is a slight rip in the seam in the upper left of
the opening. It could easily be repaired by someone with a needle and
thread

- MP 2000/2100 Deluxe Leather Case in excellent condition. This is
the small notebook case with card holders and a velcro piece that tips
up to hold the MP upright while typing. Zipper closure. Has a little
Newton stamp on the outside leather.

- Keyboard with case in excellent condition - been used twice.

- Mac to PC cable with adapter - $20

Diana Oakley

--"You have no power here. Off before someone drops a house on you
too." Glinda The Good Witch - The Wizard of Oz