Re: [NTLK] Wired Newton Article Out

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 15:14:36 EDT

IMHO i do believe that they made those statemnets knowing full well that we,
the community, would be reading the article. they knew we would read what
they said and maybe, just maybe, they said those things in order to get a
response from us. after all they are doing a study and if they really want
to know what makes us tick then one, they should use the newton as we do and
two, they should say hi every once in awhile. thanks for noticing us and
thanks for the comments, but i think they knew we would respond negatively
to them.

my .02

LAG